We require Assistant Professors, in Entrepreneurship/Small Business Management, Transport Operations and Logistics Management, General Business Management, Human Resource Management, Accounting, Banking and Islamic Finance.
Candidates must have
PhDin the relevant discipline from recogniseduniversities
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a reputed Higher Education Institution
- Excellent IT skills and familiarity with recent developments in educational technology
- Excellent classroom interaction skills and interest in innovative pedagogy
- Internationally intelligible pronunciation
- Research Active (preferred)
Arabic Language or English-Arabic Translation Lecturer Required (Omanis only)
The College is seeking to employ a motivated young Omani to take on the responsibility to deliver Arabic Language modules to all the undergraduate students.
- MA in Arabic Language or English / Arabic Translation
- Good English communication skills (if the MA is in Arabic)
- Experience desirable, but not essential
In addition, the candidate should be a team player, be keen to develop skills, and be committed to teaching excellence. The successful candidate will also play a significant role in taking on responsibility for completing assigned translation tasks within the college.