Majan University College has a large library with a variety of learning spaces, IT facilities and resources. The library exists to support all MUC students in their studies by providing access to a well curated collection of physical and electronic learning resources.
Sunday - Wednesday: 8:00am - 8:30pm*
Thursday: 8:00 - 3:00pm
Saturday: 10:00am - 4:00pm** The library is also open 10:00am - 4:00pm on Fridays when Post Graduate classes are in session. Please check the library Portal (https://library.majancollege.edu.om) for latest dates.
* term time only, outside of term time the library will close at 4:30pm
** from week eight of teaching until the end of exams
The library has a comprehensive and up to date collection of books and resources in the field of Accounting, Business, E-business, HRM, Marketing, IT and EFL.
- Over 20,000 printed books
- 150,000 thousand eBooks (through Masader)
- More than 20,000 publications through ProQuest central database.
- A range of academic e-journals of international repute.
- Periodicals and newspapers
Online Information Resources
Masader | Oman Virtual Science Library
Masader is an initiative of The Research Council (TRC) Oman and provides over 18 research databases covering Business, IT, English Language and other subjects.
The Library provides the following services to Patrons:
- Induction Workshop.
- Remotely accessible research databases.
- Online and remotely accessible Library catalogue.
- Computer Lab.
- Wireless access.
- Photocopying, printing & scanning.
- Posted public Library hours.
- Check out, return or renew books through the Self-Service Kiosk.
- View issued books and renew them through the Library portal, mobile application and the self-station Self-Service Kiosk.
- Information Desk to provide circulation and information searching assistance to Library Patrons.
- Assistance by telephone and email.
Contact DetailsTel: +968 24730413 / 443