MA International Human Resource Management
Course Title: MA International Human Resource Management
Awarded by: University of Bedfordshire, U.K.
Duration of the Course: 2 Years / 4 Semesters
Mode of Study: Part - Time in a blended learning format (5-6 Weekends in a Semester)
Start of Application Process: March 5, 2023
End of Application Process: August 31, 2023
Start of Registration: August 27, 2023
End of Registration: September 7, 2023
Classes commence: September 15, 2023Faculty: Lead Faculty from Univ. of Bedfordshire, U.K., Tutorial support by Faculty members of Majan College (Univ. College).
- A Bachelors Honours Degree in any specialization with a minimum of 2ii classification or equivalent and two years of work experience in HR related field
- Or a Bachelors Honours degree in HRM with a minimum of 2ii classification or equivalent. Work experience is not required for candidates with an Honours degree in HRM.
- An academic IELTS score of 6.0 or above (or equivalent)
9 Units of 15 Credits each + 1 Project of 45 Credits = Total 180 Credits
Semester 1: International Business Environment & Communication in Business
Semester 2: Introduction to HRM, The Human
Semester 3: Comparative HRM, Personnel Resourcing & Applied HRM [Project 1]
Semester 4: Employee Engagement, Human Resources Development & Applied HRM [Project 2]
For the complete details of the fees, please refer to the Fees Structure
- Contact the PG Office @ Majan College and receive the Course Information & the Application by email
- Submit the Application + supporting documents, take the entrance test and give an interview. The Univ. will process the application and notify the decision by email, within 2 weeks.
- Then, for Omani nationals, MoHE has to process/approve the applications. This takes 2/3 weeks.
- MoHE decision and the registration notification will be notified via email.
For further information, contact the Postgraduate Center:
Toll Free: 80071000 | Phone: 24730409