University of Bradford
The University of Bradford boasts more than 50 years of academic excellence as a university. With 144,000 graduates in 179 countries, the university continues to grow its international reputation, course provision and research impact. Bradford’s commitment to developing new course subjects and teaching modes, reflects and anticipates the needs of employers, students, and global society as a whole.
The School of Management
The School is proud to be part of an elite group of universities that boasts a triple-accredited business school (accredited by AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA). In 2021 the Times Higher Education Awards named the university’s School of Management the Business School of the Year, recognising our focus on economic and social regeneration. The School of Management was also named Business School of the Year 2020 by the Educate North Awards.
- Triple-accredited business school which was awarded the Times Higher Education Business
School of the Year 2021.
- Best English university for improving students’ life chances (English Social Mobility Index,
- Distance Learning MBA ranked 1st in the world for value for money, 2nd for its overall salary
increase for MBA graduates three years after graduating, 5th for ‘international mobility’, and 4th for the student demographics, with 72% of those on the course classed as international students (Financial Times Online MBA Rankings 2021).
- Founding Member of the World Technology Universities Network.
- First British University of Sanctuary.
- Top Northern University to be a business leader (Hitachi Capital 2020).
- Industry accredited courses in all four faculties.
- Based in a diverse and welcoming city, offering affordable living costs and excellent transport links to the UK’s most famous places.
- Around 130 nationalities represented by current students.