Course Title: Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Awarded by: University of Bedfordshire, U.K.
Duration of the Course: 2 Years / 4 Semesters
Mode of Study: Part - Time in a blended learning format (4 Weekends in a Semester)
Application Starts: 11th of April, 2019 (Thursday)
Induction: 6th - 7th of September, 2019
First Business School sessions: 13th - 14th of September, 2019Faculty: Lead Faculty from Univ. of Bedfordshire, U.K.
- 25 years and above with Bachelors, and at least, 2 years of work experience (OR)
- 25 years and above with 2 years Higher National Diploma,
any4 short training courses and 6 years of work experience.
- Applicants whose previous medium of instruction in their qualifying award was not in English will require IELTS 6.0 or equivalent.
8 Units of 15 Credits each + 2 Project of 30 Credits = Total 180 Credits
Semester 1: Accounting for Leaders, Leading and Managing People & Leadership Project 1
Semester 2: Mobilising Creativity and Innovation, Marketing Products and Services& Leadership Project 2
Semester 3: Strategy, Operations and Project Management &Integrated Management Project 1
Semester 4: Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management, Thriving in Competitive Global Context & Integrated Management Project 2
Tuition Fees: OMR. 6036 (To be paid over 4 Semesters)
Registration Fees: OMR. 200
Deposit (Refundable): OMR.100
Note: There are two intakes per academic year, February and September.
- Contact the PG Office @ Majan College and receive the Course Information & the Application by email
- Submit the Application + supporting documents, take the entrance test and give an interview. The Univ. will process the application and notify the decision by email, within 2 weeks.
- Then, for Omani nationals, MoHE has to process/approve the applications. This takes 2/3 weeks.
- MoHE decision and the registration notification will be notified via email.
For further information, contact the Postgraduate Center:
Toll Free: 80071000 | Phone: 24730409