MUC requires a Senior Software Developer (Omani national preferred) who meets the following requirements:
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in computing related subject (Master’s degree preferable)
- Minimum 5 years of software development experience working in PL/SQL, C# and ASP.NET technology
- Experience in Microsoft SSRS and SAP Crystal Reports
- Significant knowledge and experience with relational database technology, such as Oracle, MSSQL
- Experience developing Web Applications and UI/UX
- Good analytical skills, with the ability to solve problems creatively and efficiently
- Up to date knowledge of software development methodologies, frameworks and tools
- Good team player, able to take responsibility for significant tasks
- Pro-active with attention to detail
- Fluency in the English language is essential, Arabic is an advantage
- Experience with DevOps tools
- Any of Flutter, Dart, Swift knowledge with real projects
- SharePoint Development
MUC requires a Lecturer/Senior Lecturer in Industrial Computing with proven scientific and professional experience in Automation and Control.
The applicant should have in-depth knowledge and practical skills in the following areas:
- Business Process Management
- PLC programming, Industrial Data Networks
- SCADA, DCS, Model-driven engineering of industrial automation software
- Machine learning within the context of industrial automation
- Should be willing to familiarise himself with neighbouring disciplines in the field of industrial automation and the Internet of Things.
Masters/PhD in the relevant field with a minimum 3 years teaching at higher education level is essential.
Professional Certifications in the relevant fields are an added advantage.
MUC requires a Deputy Head – Marketing and Business Development (Omani national) who meets the following requirements:
- Bachelor Degree in Business Management, Marketing, Digital Media and other related fields of study
- Minimum 6 years experience in the field of Marketing and business development
- Good communication, interpersonal and negotiating skills
- Proven ability to:
- Conduct market research to identify customer trends, competitor offerings and demographic data
- Follow organizational growth initiatives regarding market and target customer segments, and the company’s potential to meet customer needs
- Liaise with creative teams to come up with branding ideas, graphic designs and promotional collaterals
- Investigate the performance of the marketing campaigns and strategies through evaluating key performance metrics
- Help in outbound and inbound marketing activities such as advertising, optimization and content development
- Manage Social Media accounts and a website
- Carry out data analysis with a high level of precision and attention to detail
- Work under pressure and with the motivation to succeed in a competitive environment
- Manage time, multitask and prioritise tasks effectively
- Foster beneficial relationships for Majan Training Unit with business partners, potential clients, and business contacts in order to attract new business and enhance MUC’s reputation.
- Close new business deals by developing and negotiating contracts/proposals.
- Spoken and written fluency in English
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Self-motivated and dynamic