The Students Services Centre values sport as a positive contributor towards the cultural, economic and social development of Oman.
Majan University College offers a wide variety of opportunities for all students to participate in sport and take advantage of the facilities available on the campus under the supervision of our expert Coach.
Many Sports activities are available:
- Table Tennis
Other activities can be available on request as well as personal training sessions for students on and off campus. Please visit the Student Services Centre for more details. Opportunities to play friendly matches against other colleges are offered throughout the year as well as the chance to try out for the college teams and play in the
- Sultan AL Raqqadi: Fanjaa Football Club and Football national team goalkeeper.
- Jaffar Al Balushi: Oman Club football player.
- Ali Aulad Thani and Muhannad Al Shibli:
BosharFootball player and U22 Football National Team,
- Ayman Al Qasmi: Oman Swimming Team,
Hamimi :Oman Female Athletics Team.
Majan’s Team won many competitions such as:
- 1st place in the 7 on 7 Football competition between Higher Education Institutions in 2016.
- 1st place in the Neymar Jr’s Five competition
- Represented Oman in the World Cup in Brazil 2016 and 2017.
- 1st place in the taekwondo competition between Higher Education Institutions in 2016.
- 1st place in the female athletics competition between Higher Education Institutions in 2017.